The LEAP (Leading Edge Anchor Point) Anchor is one option to the problem of high-strength anchor points on challenge courses. PA's engineers have produced a high-strength, multi-purpose anchor that can be used equally well as self-belay anchors on staple climbs or as the ideal termination fitting on belay cables anywhere where the cable load is at 90° to the angle of the bolt.
Features of the LEAP Anchor:
* Designed for use with 5/8" lag screws or 5/8" machine bolts (sold separately)
* Tested to over 9,500 lb without anchor failure
* Exceeds ACCT's "Standard Anchor" strength of 5,000 lb (even in soft white pine trees, test results averaged over 7,000 lb when using 5/8" x 6" lag screws). ACCT's "Leading Edge" anchor standard is 2,500 lb.
* Double coated for corrosion resistance – zinc plated and powder-coated
* Available in bright orange or gray